I have too many books…..
If I read 8 hours a day I still would not be able to finish all the books I own….
Reading is an escape for me….
Sometimes I don’t always finish a book which I’ve started(I urge you to do this as well…stop and think -if you are not enjoying a book, think….Do I really need to read this book…if the answer is No…., you don’t have to read it…. You have my permission to STOP)
Enough….of Revelations ….. on to What I’m Currently Reading:
- Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley –
- Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
- C.S. Lewis as Philosopher by David Baggett (I’m listening to this in my car… the recording details are as follows:
- by David J. Baggett (Editor), Gary R. Habermas (Editor), Jerry L. Walls (Editor)
- Narrated by Ralph Cosham
- 9 hrs and 35 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
You can find a version of this on Audible HERE
4. Improve Your Copywriting by Jonathan Gabay
5. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
6. The Graphic Design Exercise Book by Jessica Glaser
- Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate
- The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Martian by Andy Weir
My To Be Read list is Embarrassingly long…..
I would love to hear from you about What you are reading…Please follow my Blog and leave a comment.